With the PiggyBaggy service people can deliver goods to each other along their way and get paid for it. We provide more affordable home deliveries with a fully trusted solution. Together we save time money and the environment.
The Consumer Problems
Too much time wasted in driving to shops and standing in queues and traffic jams. Too expensive to send a packet to someone’s door step. Too much hassle to move stuff, if you don’t own a car. Already too high gasoline and car use costs press the nerve, if you do own a car. No goods transport service during weekends.
The Retailer Problems
Shops are stranded and customers need cars to visit them. Rising gasoline price and maintenance costs eat already low customer purchasing power. Home deliveries are not the core business but a fast rising expense to retailers. E.g. in UK consumers pay 4£ for a home delivery and they love it, but the delivery costs 20£ for the retailer. Sustainability challenge, difficult to reduce carbon footprint from the already optimized internal logistics.
The solution – PiggyBaggy ridesharing of goods
How does it work?
1. Customer places a delivery request e.g. for her groceries from a supermarket.
2. The service finds the most suitable route and driver.
3. Driver accepts the delivery e.g. on his mobile device.
4. At the agreed time, driver picks up and delivers the goods to customer.
5. Customer confirms the successful delivery.
6. Customer pays to driver through PiggyBaggy service and enjoys the benefits such as guaranteed delivery.
Additionally, with the 24/7 PiggyBox goods storage customers can just drop and go. It scales flexibly with 90% lower CAPEX&OPEX cost to next best storage system. PiggyBox lives outdoors, anywhere, and even off-grid.